Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Face on the Shirt

So let me start by saying that this is a very random post, but I can use your help.  

Last night Andrew and I are talking in the kitchen and I look at his shirt and there is a face on the shirt.  Kind of like when someone sees their Cheerios form the face of Abe Lincoln.  Andrew asks what I am looking at, so I tell him not to move, and that I'm going to take a picture of the face on his shirt.  He, of course, moves to look at the face, which distorts the left side of face a little bit, but I get a pretty good shot of it nonetheless.  I show Andrew the picture and he can't see the face for the life of him.  He affectionately calls me "stark raving mad," and a "total loony bin."  So, I decided that I'm posting the silly picture of the "Face on the Shirt" on this blog for others to judge my sanity.  

Now let me just clearly state that I don't believe I've seen Jesus or anything...I just thought it was cool that Andrew's shirt was making a face, and apparently I may be the only one who can see it.  So, let me know if you can see the face, too.  It's on the right side of the picture underneath the "O" in Colorado.  You might have to squint your eyes a little to see it.  

And while I think it more closely resembles a pirate, let me know if you think it looks like Jesus so I can submit it to the National Enquirer for a few bucks.  We are in a recession after all.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I TOTALLY see the face! I say go for the Jesus thing! Better than seeing Jesus in a grilled cheese sandwich!

~ Amy

Mike, Ally, Ella, Deegan & Cullen said...

I think it looks more like an aborigini (I did not spell that right!), but I see something!

breemunger said...

ha! I see a pointy chin and a big nose :)

Nikki said...

leave it to you to see the face! I see it too:)