Monday, April 6, 2009

Update

Well, things have been very busy lately - as usual. T-ball, swim lessons, and chores galore! I've had a huge delivery I've been working toward at work, and a large part of it finally wrapped up this past weekend. I was getting very tired of late nights, and working on my weekends and days off. So, now I have time to daydream about our next vacation!

We are heading to the Outer Banks in NC for a fun weekend with our dear friends and their kids. We rented a huge house on the beach, and we are all so excited to hang out together and see the sites. This is the type of vacation that I would not pass up for anything. It will be a week filled with belly laughs, and memories that last a lifetime. You just can't put a price on that!

I absolutely live for vacations. There is something so amazing about slowing down your life and getting away with friends and/or family. The hectic pace we live can really overwhelm us, and putting it on hold even for a short time and having quality time with those you care about is the stuff that makes life great.

No comments: