Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday blues

All work and no play this weekend, makes Melissa tired, grumpy, and feeling bummed on this Monday morning.  Not to mention I had to come in to work before sunrise to catch up because we are understaffed and overwhelmed with tons of deadlines looming. 

We cleaned out our garage and did tons of work moving into the house this weekend.  Our poor kids are bored, complaining, and fighting.  Matthew keeps telling me he doesn't get to see me enough.  I am busy at work, and busy at home, and no where am I feeling in control or on top of things.  . 

It seems like this moving stuff will never end.  For every box I unpack, and every item I send to Goodwill, there is just another box filled with stuff, and no place to put it!  There are still chairs left to paint, and every room needs to be decluttered.  And to make matters worse, we only have three weeks left until school starts and football begins.  Time is not my friend right now.  Boy do I wish I were back in Hawaii...

No comments: