Monday, September 29, 2008

California Dreamin'

Andrew and I often talk about how expensive it is to live in CA, and how we could have a huge house is we lived somewhere else. This is compounded by the fact that several of our friends live out-of-state and have recently built new homes with basements that are bigger than our house (you know who you are). Well, Andrew and I celebrated our anniversary with a 12-hour date on Sunday, and after only a 30 minute drive we spent several hours lounging on a beautiful beach in Santa Cruz. So, here you go my out-of-state friends, finally something about CA living for you to be jealous of.

2 comments:

breemunger said...

love the pic! Congrats on your 12 hour date :) I miss you

Nikki said...

I'm jealous! For the record, you should come see our basement - we have a seat at the bar reserved for you & Andrew:) As far as beaches go - can't wait till next April when we are all together again lounging in our beach house in the Outer Banks!