Friday, September 26, 2008
Dancing with Bubba...
So, I signed up for a dance class (intermediate jazz) at the local community college, and it started on Wednesday. I used to be a gymnast and a dancer, so I thought it would be fun to pick it back up again. The thought occurred to me that I might be in a little over my head when I almost passed out halfway through the class, most certainly due to over exertion. And, after the intense butt workout that our instructor, Bubba Gong, led us through to the entire song "Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Hot Like Me (extended version)," I find that even the most simple things (like sitting down on the toilet) are excruciatingly painful. Guess I'm not in as good of shape as I thought. No wonder dancers have such incredible bodies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey you! I'm so glad we re-connected! I've chatted a little with Nikki and Bree (through facebook and blogging) and have asked them about you and Lindsey!
Your children are adorable! You and Andrew look and sound happy as ever, yeah!!! Where are you living? I'm back in Fun Junction, have 18 month old boy/girl twins (through the help of some great doctors in Denver) and just found out we're having our 3rd baby (total shocker as it occurred naturally).
Tell me what else you and yours are doing.
Keep in touch, Ang
Does Andrew care that your taking dance lessons from a man named Bubba??? That just cracked me up.
This post made me laugh outloud!
Post a Comment