Kayla and Matthew get along fairly well, for the most part. They often wrestle each other for fun, and you would think that Matthew would win most of the time, being 2.5 years older and a head taller. But in reality, Kayla usually dominates. Last night was one of those very entertaining moments that I happened to catch on the camera. To set the scene, Matthew had taken one of Kayla's toys from her and then given it back - just to bug her. When he does something like this, Kayla likes to get right up into Matthew's face and say, "not ok Mah-you!" I think you will agree that Kayla probably won't have any trouble holding her own with boys.
3 comments:
shes reminds me of someone I know...hmmm...maybe my old college roommate!!!???
I agree with Bree pelt - like mother like daughter I think!
That is awesome! The learning curve is steep for brothers and sisters I think. Tate has certainly had his share of bullying from Avarie too! Great video!
Post a Comment