Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Kayla cracks me up...
Kayla is always doing something that just cracks us up. Last night I was putting Kayla to bed. We had just finished reading stories, and she turned her bedroom light off. Sometimes we sit together in the rocking chair in her room and snuggle for a few minutes before she gets into her crib, so I asked her if she would like to snuggle for a couple of minutes, and she said yes. But then she told me to get up from the rocking chair. Confused, I said to her, "Kayla, I have to sit in the chair if we are going to snuggle." She proceeds to crawl into the rocking chair, turns around to sit on her bottom, extends both arms in front of her, and says, "come here Mommy." She actually wanted me to sit on her lap for a change! So, I oblige her and partially sit on her lap (hardly any weight on her, mind you). She says, "too much. Off Mommy. I go bed now." That girl is just too funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is hilarious. I can't wait for all our kids to have a week to play together in April!
i think that means she is officially too big to have a rocking chair in her room :) What a big girl!
Post a Comment