Friday, May 28, 2010

Kids

I just love it when...you get your daughter all bathed and smelling good, and have just washed her sheets that same day, and then she decides (without telling anyone) not to wear her overnight diaper (which she still needs), and then pees all over herself and the clean sheets.

I just love it when...your kid won't open up his mouth to let you pull out his loose tooth (because the adult tooth is already half way up, and the baby tooth is hanging by a thread), but then opens up wide for the dentist the next day without hesitation and let's him yank it out, and then you have to pay him $100.

I just love it when... you bend over to pick up your car keys, and your six year old son smacks your butt (hard) in the target parking lot, and says, "nice booty." 
I just love it when...your daughter pokes herself in the eye with her fork at breakfast.  How does one even do that by accident?

Having kids can be so frustrating and yet so entertaining at the same time!  Gotta love 'em.

No comments: