This Halloween I decided that it would be fun to create several yard decorations with the kids. I know many of you are probably thinking that I'm not the crafty type, and you would be right, but I do get inspired to create things occasionally. Here are the kids posing with our spider that we made last weekend. It's made out of pipe insulation, black duct tape, and a milk jug. We put it on a huge web outside the front door, and it actually turned out better than I thought it would. This weekend...tombstones.
3 comments:
Good for you, I'm not the crafty type either, even though I think it would be fun sometimes. Happy haunts!
Wow pelt, I'm impressed. That took some critical thinking skills!
that is more than crafty---that is downright art! I am going to be a horrible mother, I would never have the attention span to do something like that!
Post a Comment