Close of escrow is today! Whew...what a crazy ride this last month has been. It was just 35 days ago that we met with our agent to discuss the process of listing our house for sale. Three weeks spent getting the house ready, and one week for it to sell and close escrow. Crazy.
So, the search for a new house begins. Not feeling super confident right now seeing what is available in the area we want, but it's early in the year, and there should be more houses coming on the market soon.
But, this is what kills me. This house came on the market last week. It is hideous (just look at the pictures), and costs $1M. They call this a "fixer upper." Not exactly the words I would choose to describe it. I just want you all to see what we are facing here in beautiful northern California.
http://bologlu.com/PropertyDetails?presented_by=idx&pid=81009347&ls=REIL&show_virtual_tour=yes&show_description=yes
So wish us luck...we're gonna need it!
2 comments:
Congratulations!! What a good problem to have - a speedy house sale! I wish you the best of luck in the house search, but you did such wonderful things with the home you just sold, I can only dream of what the new house will be like with your fixing up abilities!
You are supposed to "upgrade" not "downgrade"! Let me say it again...move to Denver!!!
Post a Comment