I can't believe how fast time flies! We moved out of our house on March 6th. It was such a crazy, busy last month. We're just now starting to recover from it. Last weekend we actually had a normal weekend of kids activities, eating out, swim lessons, a hockey game, and just hanging out. It was fantastic!
Matthew started baseball a couple of weeks ago. I signed him up on a team that includes kids from the school we hope he will get to attend (if we move to the neighborhood we want). I've met a bunch of the parents, and they are great! It's so nice to meet parents who actually want to talk and hang out, for a change.
No house yet. We've looked at a couple, but nothing quite seems to be a fit for us. We're trying to be patient.
We started to set up a living trust and write our wills. Neither Andrew nor I have a will, and we've had it on our list of things to do for years! Now is the time. We've got a few tough choices to make, but I know I will be relieved when it's done to know that our kids will be taken care of if something happens to us.
I've got a big presentation to give next week at work in front of lots of important people, and it's making me a little nervous. Wish me luck!
1 comment:
Thanks for the update! We did our wills before Mike got out of the Air Force - very important thing to do!!!
Post a Comment